The DIY-Investors “Boot Camp : 2018” – Members Offer
Back, due to popular demand… There are still a few (unreserved) places for the DIY-Investors’ – “Boot Camp 2018” available to DIY-Investors (Bronze) Members.
The Boot Camp (Picking Winning Shares in the Brexit Environment) is taking place on Saturday 17th November 2018, at the National Conference Centre, Birmingham.
Book one of the remaining Members Places – Just £470
You’d better be quick, as they’re also on offer to the Inner Circle members of DIY-Investors
[N.B. You can pay by PayPal or Debit/Credit Card using the link!]
As usual, this “Boot Camp” will be very inter-active and will cover several topics in depth, using Case Studies. In past years, several of the case studies have been followed up by delegates – leading to double or triple digit gains. So if you want to learn more about how Mick consistently gets results like those in the current Active 5 and Active 10 stock 2018 Portfolios (see summaries, after 10 months, below)…
Join us on Saturday 17th November 2018 at The National Conferene Centre, Birmingham – where topics include:
- Is there a ‘Stock Market Correction’ coming?
- Emotions & how we handle them when DIY-Investing
- How to “Pick Winning Shares” (in the ‘Brexit Environment’)
- “What to Buy?” & “When to Buy”?
- Stock screening using Stockopedia
- Using Sharescope & SharePad for ‘Data Mining’
- Mick’s thoughts on “When to Sell”?
- Setting up and using stock screens to pick winning recovery, growth and depressed “Big Un’s” for 2018/2019 and beyond!
- Find “Hidden Clues” that lead to success
- Take part in Case Studies – These can sometimes win big!
- Delegates Q & A Session
Mick Pavey combines his skills and experience from past careers in; Farm Management (8years), Multi-Discipline Design Company (20 years) and couples this with his 22 years experience as a DIY-Investor to deliver, in a down-to-earth way, this one day course in his engaging, interactive way. The inspiration for this course comes from Mick’s passion for the subject plus the positive support and feedback received from fellow DIY-Investors. He makes reference to his book “Picking Winning Shares” published in February 2011. Mick is a founder member of www.diy-investors.com
Grab your Spot at the Members rate – Now!
But Be Quick – At Just £470, They’ll Go Quickly!
Hurry… limited places available!